Saturday 24 August 2019

Random Thoughts

I am still absorbing the fact that I didn’t exist beyond the particular timeframe.
I am still absorbing the fact that it was over long before I kept everything at stake.
I am still absorbing the fact that I didn’t own even a flicker of thought while my mind was wholly consumed.
I am still absorbing the fact that my love was not even bestowed with an equally passionate lust.
I am still absorbing the fact that my time and efforts meant nothing more than for granted availability.
I am still absorbing the fact that I alone used to look forward to meet all day while I was not even in the mind space - forgotten, waiting, not even considered to be informed.
I am still absorbing the fact that while I did all that was possible to accommodate it in my life, nothing was ever done for me, not even the things which were easily doable.
I am still absorbing absorbing the fact that the only thing I ever asked 
I am still absorbing the fact that I have tears left for a relation which was never considered worth a relationship ever.
I am still absorbing the fact that I still have to write to get over it while I was forgotten without a thought.

No comments:

Post a Comment