Tuesday 26 February 2019

I am Liberated!


Free from the clutches of time
Free from the nudges of love
Free from the grudges of heart
Free from the critics of mind

The irony is
This spirited soul is

Entrapped in it’s own vastness
Lost in it’s own emptiness
Hiding in it’s own darkness
Drifting in it’s own wilderness

Yes, this soul is liberated from one moment
To be engulfed into the destiny of another

Moments that touch me and retreat
Like the waves on my feet
Like the music created in every beat
Like the stars shining down to greet

Each moment seeks acceptance in my core
Gelling in with the inner calmness and uproar

Moments trapped in a vicious circle
Etched as memory happy or dull
Some might turn out to be eternal
As they live through time immortal

I am in pursuit of creating such moments
Existence glorified by finding purpose of life!

 

No comments:

Post a Comment