Sunday 28 July 2019

Unapologetic Love

Just because I was not loved the way I loved, doesn’t lesson me as a person. But it does glorify my love which was unmatched in it’s intensity and magnitude!
Just because I have a heart which forgives, it’s not to be taken for granted. Ironically, it needs to be celebrated for it’s fiery passion and hope which lets it forgive what it cannot forget!
Just because I have a mind which is capable of thinking even in absence, doesn’t demean it’s valuation. Rather such thought process is highly rated as it deepens with time!

I will abstain from being apologetic for the versatility, vulnerability and naïveté of my spirit.

I never needed more, never wanted more from the person......just expected few things from the relationship. The relation is much bigger than the person, only few are capable of bearing it.

No comments:

Post a Comment