Thursday 16 April 2009

Vague Reflections

I know what I don't want......but I don't know what I want!! I am sure there would be many who would agree with me. How I wish I had the ingenious capability to reverse this filtration process. I have passed a quarter of my life not knowing what to do with it & to be frank most of it was spent without any genuine interest in the quest. But now that I desperately want reach the end of this tunnel..........I have this wierd feeling that I am completely lost!!

Work can be fun if you enjoy doing it.......this sounds so very ghisa-pita but its undoubtedly true. All one needs to know or rather hunt for, is the kind of job one is really passionate about. That's the most difficult part (difficult is just not enough to describe how difficult it is) & that's where all your senses & faculties fail you. Probably the harder you try the more distant a dream it becomes for you. Just like holding sand in your hand, the tighter you grasp it, the more it slips through. And then there's time which has never ever been man's friend, so I can hardly rely on it to stay still till I do all my pondering. Anyways where is all this maha thinking going to lead me.... even if I put all my efforts into reaching a particular goal, who's to guarantee that it is what I am destined to do, it is what is going to give me eternal happiness & blah ....blah...???? Its like a well wrapped gift, unless you open it you don't know whether its of any use to you or its just going to be a showpiece in your house.

My heartiest congratulations to those who have already received a useful gift & leading a meaningful life. And all my best wishes to those who haven't, who knows a little more insight or a little more gambling with oppurtunities might bring your desired gift to you. Or perhaps if you are lucky enough, without your moving a limb or disturbing any of your grey cells, Lady Luck may comfortably place it in you lap - that's in case she is real fida on you!!

No comments:

Post a Comment